Our anti-money laundering and combat of terrorist financing product provides searching possibility for a monthly subscription fee in the following most important sanction lists:
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC/SDN)
- Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP)
- EBRD Debarment list (EBRD)
- African Development Bank list of debarment entities (AFDB)
- Inter-American Development Bank sanctioned firms and individuals (IADB)
- World Bank Debarment list (WB)
- Asian Development Bank Sanction List (ADB)
- Denied Person List (DPL)
- Consolidated list of targets (MHT)
In regard to anti-money laundering legislation put in force in 2017, services of our product were completed by the Politically Exposed Person (PEP) list. WebAML is an optimal solution to fulfill relevant legal obligations.
Database compiled from sanction lists was connected with the transaction processing capacity of Payment Message Hub. As follows a quite sophisticated Compliance tool was developed, which is capable to examine relationships among fields and transactions.